Activating your linkedBuddy
2. Copy in the “New key” field your Activation Key from an email that you’ve received after validating an activation link. Press “Save key” button.
3. Congratulations! You’ve just activated your LinkedBuddy. You could see your access key hidden and also you now have your welcome credits. One credit = one profile transfer from Linkedin.
You’re almost set. Now let’s connect your Trello with LinkedBuddy.
If you have any issues with activation of your LinkedBuddy plugin, please contact us at email@example.com and our support team would be more than happy to help you.
Connecting Trello with linkedBuddy
2. Allow LinkedBuddy to access to your Trello Boards. We only use it to create new cards and transfer data.
3. Get you Trello Token and save it. This Token will let LinkedBuddy plugin to access your Trello to create cards and transfer data from Linkedin. Keep this Token in the safe place.
4. Click the “Enter your Trello Token” link in the plugin. Make sure that your Access Key is already submitted. There must be a hidden characters in “Your Access Key” field. If there are not, please return to the Step #1 and follow the instructions.
5. Copy your Trello token and paste it to the relevant field of LinkedBuddy plugin. Press OK.
5. Congratulations you’re all set! Your must see your boards in the dropdown list. Use “Refresh” button if your add new boards in Trello to update them in LinkedBuddy.